1. Don’t Use Compound
To make your car paint shiny again, it is highly recommended not to use compound as routine maintenance. The use of compound can make your car paint slowly erode so that the color of the car can fade. The compound works as a polishing drug that is used by rubbing it into the car body. This can indeed polish your car because the dull surface of the car can be eroded. However, this will actually make the car paint can be eroded.
2. Use Wax
If you want to make the car shiny without the need to erode the surface of the paint, you can use wax because it feels safer. This is because wax has wax-like properties. Here are the steps for using wax in your car.
1. Make sure you put your vehicle in a place that is not exposed to direct sunlight.
2. Wash your car body thoroughly. No need to use car shampoo if your vehicle is not too dirty. However, if the condition of your car is full of mud and stains, then you can use car shampoo so that your car body is really in a clean condition.
3. After that, dry the car using a chamois cloth. Then you can start polishing.
4. But if your car’s paint is still in good shape, you can skip the polish and go straight to the waxing process.
5. Get the wax, polish, sponge, and clean soft cloth or microfiber.
6. Apply … Read More