In general, the spare parts in this heavy equipment have similarities with spare parts in motor vehicles in general, such as cars or trucks. Although there are some similarities such as filters, batteries, wipers, pistons, u-belts, but sufficient spare parts for specific heavy equipment such as bucket teeth, rollers, track shoes and motor vehicle spare parts, because there are various brands, of course we are confused in buying spare parts the right and best parts for our machines.
Usually when we buy, we can come to the supplier of heavy equipment or heavy equipment technicians to ask about the specifications of the heavy equipment we need. However, that does not mean it is only the only way for us to buy spare parts. When we buy spare parts without the help of technicians, here are tips on buying spare parts:
• Before buying spare parts, the thing to do is to first check what criteria we need on the spare parts that we will buy. do not underestimate this because spare parts for heavy equipment is not a cheap thing. if the wrong purchase, then it is wasteful because it becomes useless – the money we spend on spare parts that will not be used.
• checking spare parts is the main thing, when we want to replace old spare parts with new spare parts we have to really note the specifications of the old spare parts carefully.
• The thing we need to do next is to compare prices. When we have found the spare part that we want, then don’t be in a hurry to buy it right away. We should first compare the price of spare parts in several stores to find the lowest price. This can be more economical for our finances.
• Check the authenticity of the spare parts is also something we need to do. Especially in this era of dead, imitation goods that are rampant, many fake parts are made by irresponsible parties. Before buying it should memesriksa the authenticity of the spare parts.
• Buy from a trusted supplier. Low prices do not guarantee good quality and instead cause problems. In order to get the best guarantee, you should buy spare parts at the official distributor of your heavy equipment brand. As an example when you have heavy equipment with the brand komatsu, make sure you choose spare parts for heavy equipment specifically the original komatsu directly from the komatsunya dealer. Using the same brand spare parts ensures that the spare parts are indeed compatible with the heavy equipment you are using.