In addition to fuel content, you also need to do regular maintenance of your car. According to the research we did it turns out fluid in the car must always be checked. Usually what do you care for the car? Please write your experience on how to take care of the car in the comments column below. Who knows, your writing can also be useful for readers.
Choose the Right Fuel
The condition of the car will certainly be determined by car maintenance. One important thing is to choose the right fuel. Choose fuel according to the octane value recommended by the manufacturer. What exactly is octane value? Octane Value is a number that shows the amount of pressure that can be applied before the fuel (pertalite, first and others) spontaneously ignites. The higher the octane value, the slower the fuel burns. The benefit for your vehicle engine is that combustion leaves no residue on the engine that can interfere with its performance
Fuel saving tips:
1. Adjust the speed, keep the RPM (engine speed).
2. If manual, use the right teeth.
3. Don’t use the brake too much.
4. Turn off all air conditioners and electronic devices when the car is turned off.
5. Avoid stopping for a long time, when the engine starts.
6. Tune up regularly
7. Follow the 8 tips on how to care for this car.
Check the Timing Belt, Spark Plugs, Lights and Signals
In the car there is always a timing belt, spark plugs, lights and signals. If a malfunction occurs (mall function), there will be signs that inform. To prevent damage, we recommend doing a replacement in accordance with the recommended workshop. When the car is in the garage for maintenance (for example oil change), ask all to check the timing belt, spark plugs, lights and signals.
Always Preheat the Car, Check the Condition of Tires and Car Completeness
Last and most important is heating the car engine in the morning, check the condition of the four tires and car accessories. Discipline in caring for a car will cause the car to last longer and save on the cost of repairs. Car Maintenance is Easy and Cheap, As long as Know the Way! Ready for Action?
Here are six things to prepare for car maintenance:
1. Choose the Right Fuel
2. Change the Car Oil and Oil Filter in accordance with the Time
3. Fill in the Radiator Water using Radiator Fluids or Coolant Radiators
4. Check important car fluids!
5. Check the Timing Belt, Spark Plugs, Lights and Signals
6. Always Heat the Car, Check the Condition of Tires and Car Completeness